Naughty Cube is a fast-paced puzzler where you'll be challenged to solve puzzles... before they crush you.
Clear puzzles efficiently as the cubes march ever forward while comboing together moves for an even greater score.
But beware, with each mistake the arena will crumble - try not to fall into the abyss below.
Fight through 9 levels of increasing difficultly and get the largest score possible.
All the while enjoying the retro visuals and pulsing sythwave music!
The mechanics of Naughty Cube are inspired by an original PlayStation game, Intelligent Qube (also known as Kurushi Final).
Can also be downloaded on Android through the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AzoraGames.NaughtyCube
--- Download Instructions ---
Download and unzip the file. Then run the executable NaughtyCube.exe.
Currently there are issues with Windows Defender as the executable is unsigned. If you are unsure you can scan the zip and files separately using your anti-virus and ignore Windows Defenders warnings.
If the exe is missing Windows Defender has most likely quarantined it, to get it back just redownload the file and tell Windows Defender to allow on device.
--- Credits ---
- Mechanics inspired from I.Q.: Intelligent Qube by epics Inc.
- Skybox and logo backgrounds edited from pictures by BlueCakeCZ
- Deviantart: https://bluecakecz.deviantart.com/
- All music by A Drop A Day
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/adrop_aday
- Re-textured drone model by VoodooPlay
- Website: http://www.voodooplay.com/
- Streamster font by Youssef Habchi
- Website: http://youssef-habchi.com/
- Sound effects created by:
- DustyRoom: http://dustyroom.com/
- Little Robot Sound Factory: http://www.littlerobotsoundfactory.com/
- SoundBits: https://soundbits.de/